Monday, March 21, 2005

Guess who's back? Back again?

This is what happens when you are under pressure - you lose your mind.

It's okay... I didn't have much left after the last six weeks anyway.

Saturday I ended up taking my sister to the ER because she was having serious breathing trouble/pain and coughing up blood.  Turns out it's pneumonia, so she's still in the hospital.  I'm no longer stressed out about her dying, I know she's getting really good care.  Instead I'm stressed out to meet all the work obligations while she's in the hospital. 

Add that with two final papers due in my first two college courses and you have me one big wreck.

Forget about the writing, it's had to take a backseat.  I just sent the first 56 pages to the producer on Wednesday and forgot about it until I heard from him.  I hadn't heard back by Friday so I emailed him, and he said he'd been busy and hadn't gotten around to it - that he'd read it over the weekend and have notes to me by today.

Which he did.  It's all still positive.  Now I gotta really hustle with the rest of the script, which is all outlined I just need to get it written. 

The weight loss has come so far below everything else it's almost off the map.  This has not been good because I feel like crap.  I really do - I feel so fat and bloated (I'm hoping that's mostly hormonal), it's just not fun at all.  I just need to prioritize my time better and get my act together.  I can do this, and I deserve this. 

I just need to fit it into the day.  I want to have a good week and see how well I can do if I can lose 1.5lbs after not really trying.

So I'm still here - just overwhelmed.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have A LOT going on!  Try and take it easy!  JAE