Friday, December 24, 2004

Twas the night before Christmas...

And I like a glutton, turned to AOL Journals with a click of a button
In hopes that I would find inspiration there, so I wouldn't begin to scarf without care
Dipping into all the goodies I create, fitday not recording the calories that I ate
"Don't hate me if I'm weak" I want to say, "It's not my fault it's a holiday"
Surely the scale knows the season, it won't record a gain if it knows the true reason
I could gorge on treats galore, but rather I know what I really want more
To spend next Christmas in a size 14, not stuffing my face until I turn green
Yes, mission accomplished I will do what I must
Go ride that darn bicyle that has been collecting dust
To all my journal buddies whom I cherish with all my might
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute!!!!!!!  I did something similiar on my journal!  I didn't write it though!  LOL

Tracy
http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas hun. And I am very proud of you. I say that with sincerity. I fall on and off of the wagon but reading your journal inspires me to keep going no matter how hard I fall or how bad I do. Keep up the wonderful work. Have a very very merry christmas and a happy new year. may God continue to bless you and your family.

Alyssa Parie