Monday, December 13, 2004

Papa Johns is the Debble

I have a terrible addiction.  I've been eating my calories and everything but it's empty calories void of any nutrition.  The culprit of which I speak - Papa Johns Cinnapie.

I'm addicted.... sadly and completely.  I was not overeating but I was not eating good stuff.  And today the overeating came.  I knew I had a free day coming because I technically missed Saturday BUT this is just unacceptible.  I'll never meet my goal this way. 

So I decided that I'm going to allow myself one Cinnepie day a week, Saturday most likely.  I can have it but I have to be reasonable and not eat it all the time.

My body is revolting - today I had to deal with the Big D and I do not mean Dallas.  :-o

I had a weird day.  Didn't get hardly any sleep again so again I was dragging my arse.  Being sick didn't help matters any.  Now I have to really break my neck to make up for the night curled up on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.

Joy.

I need motivation.  Do you need motivation?  Let's get right to the Tip of the Day:

PORTION DISTORTION:  http://hin.nhlbi.nih.gov/portion/

Stats:

Calories: 2312
Fat: 36%
Sat. Fat: 8%
Fiber: 25g
Calcium: 756mg
Sodium: 4445mg
Water: 96oz
Exercise: None

DAILY AFFIRMATION I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is the victory over self. Aristotle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having trouble getting back on track ever since Thanksgiving!!!!!!!  Tonight I had a rank test in my martial arts class and was huffing and puffing halfway through!  I had made so much progress in the area of being in shape, and I am afraid I am losing it.  I hope that was enough to get me inspired!!!!!!  I am also going to start counting calories!

Tracy