Monday, June 27, 2005

S is for Super Model

Sorry it's been a few days.  BUT they've been productive days. 

As you know I also have a myspace profile, which is a little more intimidating to me because that's where the pretty people play.  It took a long time to muster courage enough to post a photo, and even then I didn't post my photo on my profile until like a month or so ago.

Well, I've been feeling unusually upbeat and confident, so I've been taking more photos, photos that I'm proud to share on myspace.  I even added the one above to their Ranking system. 

So I figure that this is progress with a capital P.  I'm finally getting to the place where I can put my photo up and say hey.. this is me.  Like it or not. 

And the great thing is I'm meeting a lot of wonderful people just by being myself.  You'd think I'd have learned that lesson being here on AOL and all the great people I have met here. 

Myspace just struck me as the total high school type experience.  Here's me being afraid to be myself because I didn't think the popular people would dig me. 

They do.

Because I'm pretty darned dig-able.  (new word, pass it around).

And of course I don't mean any of this to sound conceited.  This is all new ground - I used to think my photos looked so horrible because I was fat.  Now I'm finding things about myself I can honestly think are attractive, without having to lose the weight first.

I'm finding value.  And that's big.

Since it's been awhile since I posted, I guess I'll have to do the alphabet Love Thoughts again.  Where's my dictionary?

Some are dupes simply because I now own them, I'm not just faking until I feel them.

A. Attractive
B. Brave
C. Confident
D. Determined
E. Effervescent
F. Faithful
G. Good
H. Humorous
I. Intelligent
J. Jovial
K. Kind hearted
L. Lively
M.Mature
N. Nice
O. Optimistic
P. Pleasant
Q. Quixotic
R. Relieved
S. Silly
T. Tender
U. Understanding
W. Warrior-Spirited
X. Xtremely Cute
Y. Young at heart
Z.  Zippy

I really gotta bone up my vocabulary....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures...you look fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Ginger you are one HOT MAMA! those pictures are off the hook! you look wonderful amazing and def. confident wow-- i'd like to take pretty pictures like that of me :-) once again WOW!

Emily
http://journals.aol.com/dolcecaramela05/Takingitoff

Anonymous said...

lol cuz i forgot to say it before--- you are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Ginger you look wonderful. <<APPLAUDING>>

~*~Lyssa~*~

Anonymous said...

Hey Gin,
 I only counted about 10 posts for the whole month of June.  I am thrilled!  This can only mean you are getting out and living real life!  I love it!
 I miss your daily posts but you are doing better and better in your fewer and fewer posts.  Feels good doesn't it?  :)
 Got my glad face on for you!!!  Keep up the good work!