Thursday, June 23, 2005

F is for Forgetful

My darling hubby reminded me last night that I didn't put the things that I like about myself in my last entry.

My mind evidently was on other things.  However it's times like that when I should make a point of doing it, because events of late haven't really been conducive to loving thoughts.  And that's the entire point.

I'm not sure how many I'm due, but I'll just do the whole A-Z thing.  That should cover it.

{{Taking deep breath}}

A. Attractive
B. Brave
C. Cool
D. Determined
E. Efficient
F. Friendly
G. Generous
H. Hopeful
I. Independent
J. Judicious
K. Kind
L. Loving
M. Mature
N. Nice
O. Optimistic
P. Perservering
Q. Quote-worthy
R. Resplendent
S. Spirited
T. Tenacious
U. Unstoppable
V. Vivacious
W. Wise
X. Xtremely Cute
Y. Youthful
Z. Zealous

(As for therapy, it is on the agenda.  I'm not above it, at all.  Evidently I have a lot of unraveling to do.

I'll keep you updated.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger...

I saw your journal link in Debbies journal...I am dieting too...I;m so glad to see that you have lost so much weight..keep up the good work...I have lost 13.5 lbs...I was 244 a month ago and on the 19th I was 230.5...I have been going to CURVES and stopped eating all the white carbs! no white bread, rice, potatos, sugar etc...Oh and I stopped eating mayo and butter...everything else is the same...no diet dressings or cheeses..I cant cut out everything...I would fail if I did..It's working for me so far...Good luck to you and I will continue to read...
Keep up the excellent work!! you can do it!
Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Great list Ginger!!