Sunday, January 7, 2007

Weekend Update

"Jane, you ignorant slut!"

Uhhh... sorry - wrong Weekend Update.

My weekend was pretty good.  I went very slightly over my calories on Saturday but that was only to get my veggies in.  I did get five servings fruits and veggies both days, but my water intake wasn't great at all.

But that's not as important as the veggie thing.  I'm doing this in different steps toward a healthier lifestyle.  After a week of making sure I get veggies, then I concentrate on the water, then vitamins, then exercise and so on.

If it sounds suspiciously like a plan, that's because it is one.  I work better with plans rather than just winging it.  Plus it gives me the illusion of control, and that keeps the control freak in me quiet.

Actually, what I do is the only thing within my control - not how much weight I lose.  So it's beneficial to have things I can control as my guidelines.

Calorie Updates:

(Incidentally.. MySpace blogs are MUCH more user friendly.  And free.)

Goals:
Calories:  1310-1660
Fat: 29-65
Carbs: 147-270
Protein: 33-145

Sat:
Calories: 1692
Fat: 49
Carbs: 240
Protein: 67

Sun:
Calories: 1389
Fat: 27
Carbs: 219
Carbs: 63

Today's positive quote:  " Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."
Epicurus

Protein

No comments: