Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update

I'm on program and even down six pounds, so all is well.  Not going to post stats today because in my quest for health I'm actually concentrating on getting a full night's sleep.  By the time I make it to bed there's no time for anything else but sleep... especially when AOL makes it so bloody difficult to maintain a blog to begin with.  Is it just me or does everyone's "add entry" disappear?  I have to click on journal community, then this blog name to find it.

It's extremely annoying.

Over the weekend I'll get it caught up, when I have a lot more time and patience.

In the meantime... some positive food for thought:

" Our doubts are traitors,
And make us lose the good that we oft may win,
By fearing to attempt."
--- William Shakespeare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! It's been forever since I've been around in this journaling thing. I'm back! and I noticed you haven't posted in a long time! I hope everything is well with you, and hopefully u have time to come back to J-land. Miss ya! Hope all is well!