Saturday, November 22, 2003

A Brand New Day

Well I went into a full blown confession on my website yesterday in my Diary O' Shame to describe what sins of gluttony I committed on my birthday. :-0

I went to El Chico last night and pigged out.  I mean I scarfed.  It wasn't pretty.  And neither were the scales this morning.  It shows a pound gain, but I know that it's two because I weighed myself earlier in the week and I was down an extra pound.

So today it's clean up my mess of a house and then off to the park we go to walk a few laps while it's still warm weather.  Tomorrow a cold snap is supposed to come through, so no walkies tomorrow.  Today though, today is the chance to redeem my sinful eating binge of yesterday.

I feel surprisingly good.  Normally I beat the hell outta myself after a binge like that, and end up hiding my shame in the nearest pint of Ben & Jerrys.  Today, I feel like I still have control, and I'm excited about going back on phase one. 

Maybe the extra year in my age has matured me.

:-P

 

No comments: